Contact: Hugh Strawn
Date: June 10, 2015
Claim Training and Development:
Excellence in Developing Your Staff
Western Regional Adjusters Conference
June 16 & 17, 2015
Every loss manager faces the responsibility of ensuring that the claims staff is properly trained and professionally developed. An excellent claims staff is crucial to the success of the company's claims department. "Claim Training and Development: Excellence in Developing You Staff," is one of the many sessions offered at the PLRB Western Regional Adjusters Conference, June 16 & 17, in Frisco, Texas.
Embassy Suites Frisco Hotel
Site of the PLRB Western Regional Adjusters Conference
June 16 & 17, 2015
Following the session, presented by Mary Anne Medina of Vale Training Solutions, the attendees will be able to:
• Identify the skills and knowledge needed for property and casualty adjusters to operate at high levels with their organization;
• Describe various means to deliver training in multiple formats to help close performance gaps; and
• Identify resources within and outside the organization to help train and develop the staff.
Other General Interest sessions offered at the conference include:
• "Claims Ethics and Good Faith Adjustments"
• "PLRB Search Database: Researching Coverage Issues"
• "Rescission and other Defenses to Misrepresentation" and
• Tips to Improve Written Communication.
The Western Regional Insurance Services Expo will also be open during the conference. It features 97 claims service providers offering services to assist both property and casualty claims adjusters.
Complete information about the PLRB Western Regional Adjusters Conference is available here.
The Property & Liability Resource Bureau is a not-for-profit association of property and casualty insurance companies. It is located in Downers Grove, Illinois.