Contact: Hugh Strawn
Date: April 20, 2015
Agricultural & Farm Equipment Losses and Adjustments
2015 Regional Adjusters Conference
June 16 - 17
The 2015 PLRB Western Regional Adjusters Conference features 14 property claims, nine casualty claims, and five general interest education sessions, including "Agricultural and Farm Equipment Losses and Adjustments."
Embassy Suites Hotel
Site of the PLRB Western Regional Adjusters Conference
June 16 - 17
Agricultural equipment losses in the Plains States are complex and detailed, and require expert knowledge of the machinery and the scenarios that can lead to a loss. When the attendees complete the "Agricultural and Farm Equipment Losses and Adjustment" session they will be able to:
▪ Review residential and business coverage grants afforded by common agricultural policies;
▪ Examine critical claim elements with both scheduled and unscheduled farm equipment;
▪ Evaluate coverage for unique items such as livestock, crops, fences, and outbuildings; and
▪ Describe unique exposures and claim scenarios with wineries and other specialized agricultural enterprises.
Complete session information and online registration are available here.
This is a Paperless Conference
Your source of information, handouts, and more is the PLRB Conferences App. Be sure to download this mobile app. You will have an up-to-the-minute information source on your mobile device.
With the PLRB Conference App you will be able to:
▪ Download and view Conference handouts;
▪ Interactively add sessions from the app to your conference schedule and sync between your multiple devices;
▪ Stay up-to-date with real time alerts;
▪ Browse sponsors and exhibitors to make your favorites;
▪ Link to your Conference friends;
▪ Share pictures;
▪ And much, much more.
Your Source for Professional Development
The 2015 PLRB Western Regional Adjusters Conference is a valuable source for claims training and operational improvements for front line adjusters, supervisors, and managers. The attendees will participate in an interactive educational setting. They will also have the opportunity to network with insurance industry professionals.
Attendees will be able to enhance their professional development by earning up to 12 hours of adjuster continuing education credits.
The Insurance Services Expo is an important part of the Western Regional Adjusters Conference. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with both regionally-based, as well as national, claims service providers. They will learn what is new in the rapidly evolving specialty fields of claim investigation and claim management.
The Property & Liability Resource Bureau is a not-for-profit association of property and casualty insurance companies. It is located in Downers Grove, Illinois.